skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Weiland (x2)

Name: James Steven Weiland; Born: August 7,2008------------------------------ Name: Elsa Grace Reinke Weiland; Born: March 12,2010------------------------

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Leo & I



My kitty and I coexist pretty well. I love him and he actually tolerates me. Mom & Dad were threatening to leave him in Oklahoma when we move, ever since then he has been awesome. I love animals and I love watching Leo move around the house (when he actually moves) so I'm glad he's coming with us!

Oh yeah, my rice cereal continues to be the highlight of my day.
Posted by the weilands at 6:51 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ▼  2009 (36)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • 6 Months, 1 Week Early
      • Busy At Work
      • Leo & I
      • Who's So Cute?
      • James the Jumping Bean
      • Who Needs Food When You Have Your Toes?
      • 5 Months
      • To eat it or wear it?
      • Over the river and through the woods....
  • ►  2008 (48)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

the weilands
View my complete profile