....to Wisconsin we go. Another road trip under my belt after a super Christmas back home. It was a whirlwind of meeting relatives, unwrapping presents (wow am I spoiled!) and surviving the cold. I think my Dad packed and unpacked my "pack-n-play" no less than 15 times. I loved all the sights and sounds of Christmas (as long as Mom or Dad were nearby). I was also introduced to dogs for the first time and I really like them, especially Uncle PT's dog Kaya- she really watched out for me. I got lots of lap time with my Opa & G Ziegler and G&G Weiland. Mom and Dad even got to see the last Packer game of the year at Lambeau!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Over the river and through the woods....
....to Wisconsin we go. Another road trip under my belt after a super Christmas back home. It was a whirlwind of meeting relatives, unwrapping presents (wow am I spoiled!) and surviving the cold. I think my Dad packed and unpacked my "pack-n-play" no less than 15 times. I loved all the sights and sounds of Christmas (as long as Mom or Dad were nearby). I was also introduced to dogs for the first time and I really like them, especially Uncle PT's dog Kaya- she really watched out for me. I got lots of lap time with my Opa & G Ziegler and G&G Weiland. Mom and Dad even got to see the last Packer game of the year at Lambeau!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment