Well I'm posting my 6 month pictures since I will be having this Birthday in Connecticut next week. Yep, we are headed east to find our new home. Mom & Dad both seemed pretty stressed about lots of grown-up stuff that the move involves. I on the other hand think life is one great adventure as long as they are both with me. I continue to love my rice cereal and I'm getting into new foods now too, but nothing beats nursing with Mom still. I love to stand and bounce, all preparation for the ski slopes one day I'm told. At my doctor's appointment I was tall and skinny, go figure. I'll let you know what my we find in CT,wish me luck on the plane trips tomorrow!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
6 Months, 1 Week Early
Well I'm posting my 6 month pictures since I will be having this Birthday in Connecticut next week. Yep, we are headed east to find our new home. Mom & Dad both seemed pretty stressed about lots of grown-up stuff that the move involves. I on the other hand think life is one great adventure as long as they are both with me. I continue to love my rice cereal and I'm getting into new foods now too, but nothing beats nursing with Mom still. I love to stand and bounce, all preparation for the ski slopes one day I'm told. At my doctor's appointment I was tall and skinny, go figure. I'll let you know what my we find in CT,wish me luck on the plane trips tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - good luck! lots to catch up on guess, I will wait to call until you guys are in CT. I'm not sure if you sold this house and found another, but I promise to call in a week or so to see how things are going. Ha ha - tall and skinny, yes, go figure! hope james is feeling better and your trip east goes smoothly - and fast!
Post a Comment